DFYN is a popular DEX originally built on Polygon network, with over $190 million TVL as seen here. Dfyn first took its share of the market when its partner project Router protocol utilized the DEX’s Liquidity functionality for an LP rewards program it called Galaxy Farm. The Galaxy farm had a Cohort 1 & 2, both of which have ended already.
Soon after the conclusion of Galaxy Farm Cohort 2, was when DFYN launched its first set of high yield farms! At the moment DFYN users are enjoying up to 1000% APY on its large variety of pool choices.
To use DFYN you’d have to be connected to the Polygon/Matic mainnet, which you can learn how to do easily here.
We can make swaps on the DEX, or supply liquidity to a vault or pool to earn.
On DFYN there are 5 farm types at the time of writing this review:
1. Ecosystem Farms: Which are DFYN pair pools, they consist of DeFi partner tokens and its $DFYN token. Participants earn the $DFYN token in rewards along with a share from trading fees. Existing Ecosystem farms include:
2. Popular Farms: These are popular farms most appealing to a wider DeFi community. Participants earn the $DFYN token in rewards, along with a share from trading fees.
3. Dual Farms: These are special Farms where we can join a pool and earn both deposited tokens as rewards.
4. Single Asset vaults: The Single assets vault or Vault is self explanatory. This is a staking vault were we can stake select single coins and earn rewards. At the time of writing this review there are the $ROUTE 6 month vault, $DFYN 6 month vault and the $DFYN 4 month vault. All of which have reached there limit deposit amount already and cannot be joined at the moment.
5. Pre-Staking Farms: This was the first farm that launched yield farming on the DFYN DEX. The campaign has ended, and rewarded early liquidity providers. No worries, DFYN still has a lot of farms to join and start earning!0